The wine holds a complex range of flavours with gooseberry, pear, litchi and guava aromas on the nose with a hint of asparagus. Beautifully balanced, the palate is smooth with a lingering, crisp finish.
– Du Toitskloof is the largest Sauvignon Blanc producer in South Africa
– Aromas of gooseberry, litchi and guava
– Material: Glass
– Size: 750ml
– Weight: 7.25kg per case of 6
– Alcohol by Volume: 12.5 %
– Country of Origin: South Africa
– Warranty: Non-Returnable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.